Club & Individual Membership Benefits
About Our Members
Golf Manitoba is a non-for-profit organization consisting of 70 member clubs and leagues across the province of Manitoba and Northwest Ontario. Total individual player membership is approximately 9,000.
Golf Manitoba and Golf Canada are proud to announce the following membership benefits to our clubs and our individual members:
The enhanced suite of benefits for individual members will include:
- An Official Golf Canada Handicap Factor®
- Up to $6,000 in Incident Protection Coverage
- Equipment ID labels
- Golf Canada Score Centre game & score tracking account
- Exclusive offers for tickets and merchandise
- Golf benefits with RBC Insurance for home & auto
- Online rules education access
- Internationally recognized membership card
- E-Golf Canada, the #1 source for Canadian Golf News
Golf Manitoba and Golf Canada value our member clubs and have designed our Golf Canada Gold Membership with these clubs in mind. Golf Canada Gold member clubs enjoy and have access to the following benefits:
- Handicap, Slope and Course Rating Services
- Tournament Management Software (TMS)
- Up to $6,000 in Incident Protection Coverage for your member golfers
- Access to the Golf Canada Score Centre including valuable player & course usage data
- Opportunity to host provincial & national championship events
- Access to Grow the Game the programming such as Future Links, driven by Acura
- Support the future of Canadian golf
Member Club Resources
Golf Canada has created some member club resources including information on the Score Centre Kiosk, Course Rating and Handicapping and Development Programs.
Golf Canada Member Services
For all matters concerning score posting, website, mobile app please contact Golf Canada Membership department.
If your golf club would like to join Golf Manitoba/Canada to receive the benefits of membership, please contact Golf Manitoba Executive Director, Jared Ladobruk at 204.925.5729.